5.20.2011

The Biggest Loser!

Who out there watches The Biggest Loser??


I just got into this show this season and I am addicted! I feel like I was never heavy enough to get on the show, but I am jealous that these contestants get to work out with top trainers and have all that they need to lose weight provided to them. Plus being surrounded by other struggling people would be so encouraging.

But back to this week's episode. I just watched it today and O. M. G. I was in tears by the end! Now, if you haven't watched the episode, please stop reading HERE and go online and watch it now! I'm voting Jay into the final three, only because I think Irene is there. She's lost a crap ton of weight and has come out of her shell. She smiles and laughs, which she never did in the first few episodes. She looks amazing and has come so far. Jay on the other hand, at 400 pounds he thought he was doing just fine. Something finally clicked with him and he's losing weight. I think he has a lot to lose weight for: his wife, his kids, his grand-kids... He needs to make it his mission to become an example of healthy living.



I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Hannah is the ultimate winner! I see myself in her. I've let my weight prevent me from getting out there and participating in life. I kept saying to myself that once I lose weight I will finally get into dating. Once I lose weight, I'll be able to travel the world. Once I lose weight... Once I lose weight... Once I lose weight... I want her to win for the confidence boost it will provide. I know she already has the confidence, but she could benefit from that last boost! AND I will get a boost too. Seeing someone else do what I'm trying to do... well, it will just show that it's possible! And, well, I just hope there is a hot girl underneath this fat outfit, just like Hannah had!


Seriously. HOTTIE!
Jut like Hannah, my weight loss journey is about my future. I want to lose weight for my future husband, my future job, my future (fur)kids, my future travels. If I focus on those future goals, I know I will succeed. It's no longer about me, it's about the future. My motto is "Change" and I repeat that is my mantra when I struggle and say it when my goal jeans still won't fit. I have a quote from Winston Churchill that I keep in various places in my life. And I hope that it encourages you in your struggles.

"Attitude is a little thing that makes a BIG difference."


PS - Go check out this chicka who is doing an amazing giveaway for her 500th post! I can't wait until I have 500 posts!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...