5.14.2011

Don't expect pictures about my cameras!

Bloggers take pictures of every moment of their day. I don't. Why? I don't carry a camera with me everywhere. It's not because I'm lazy or forgetful, but because I just doesn't make sense. I have a fancy shamancy DSLR. A Nikon D80 to be exact:



It cost way too much money for me to take it out of its case. That's a lie. I use it occasionally, but not for blog worthy stuff.

Now my other camera is about 10 years old and is an old Olympus digital point and shoot. It was awesome when it first came out, and now it's a giant brick that would dislocate your shoulder if you carried it in your bag.




Yeah, it still works! It works wonderfully.

Finally, I have my amazing 8th grade graduation gift. My Canon Rebel G. It's been a part of my life for so long, that even though the pictures it takes aren't great anymore. I still use it all the time. I just wish film was cheaper to buy and develop.


Now for some examples from each camera:

My Nikon:

My relatives make the cutest looking kids!


My Olympus:

Giraffes are lucky enough to look good from behind!


My Canon:

From the Rolls Royce Owner's club while on vacation this past summer. Note, I do not own a Roller.


And now, what you're all waiting for, pictures of the world's cutest dog!

Ahhh... summer, can't wait!

Love summers on the deck with this happy girl!
The only way I will take a nap is with Guinness.
Note, that IS a bottle of Jameson's my bro got from Santa. I got a bottle Captains. And I do wear reindeer pajamas on Christmas, don't judge!

Christmas makes little pups sleepy!
This is the day I met Guinness at the shelter. It's one of my most favorite pictures ever!

Maybe I'll have an actual post about things tomorrow. This nasty weather, after the beautiful sunshine and heat, is bringing me way down. I'm spending the night with the heat up high and lots of frosty margaritas to make me feel like I'm somewhere tropical... take it away Jimmy Buffet!

What are you up to tonight?

What type of camera do you use?

2 comments:

  1. are you in chicago? i think i've been to that zoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in the Chicago area! I love the Lincoln Park Zoo. Too bad this giraffe's booty is from Washington DC.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...